Welcome!

Welcome to Intimate Apparels Blog. Check out the ideas for you and your intimate. I follow few websites to share the stuff especially SpicyLegs.com. They have large collection and I like their way of putting it on the website.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Sexy Range of Corsets

Thinking of the new corsets available these days. Check these new available. Wear them with jeans as a outer wear or try them with petticoat or as pictured. This Blue Brocade Buckle Corset has a nice detailed design and you will feel nicely packed. It has a front buck closure for easy adjustment, lace up back and of course the matching g-string as shown.


If you are a newly married and looking for a bridal corset then you must want a white corset that looks so cool and shiny. The Strapless Burlesque Corset in color white and pink makes it a beautiful clothing item to wear as a bridal. Check this picture and let me know if I am wrong!! But my favorite is black, it make me feel more confident. Also, with jeans it looks great. This Burlesque Corset and Skirt Set with Purple lining is what i like. It has matching thong and skirt.

1 comment:

  1. Waooo Awesome Corsets! I really like this Strapless Burlesque Corset in pink color! You have also great price on your link page!

    ReplyDelete