Welcome!

Welcome to Intimate Apparels Blog. Check out the ideas for you and your intimate. I follow few websites to share the stuff especially SpicyLegs.com. They have large collection and I like their way of putting it on the website.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Free Rhinestone Heart Anklet on Facebook

Valentine's day is a special day to celebrate the most beautyful emotion on this universe called Love. Tell us what is the best Valentine's Day gift you have received from your someone special.

Two best entries will win a Leather Cat Mask and a beautiful Rhinestone Heart Anklet.
Contest Closes on 10th Feb 2011
**Post Entries only on Facebook

2 comments:

  1. My husband made homemade fudge in the shape of a heart when we were dating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My best was when my husband and children spent the day doing nothing but playing as a family! Sounds like a funny present but it was one of the best days of my life!

    ReplyDelete